Supporting mothers with babies in prison
Know a mother with a new baby in prison? Family Works partners with Plunket to support women and their babies in the Auckland Region Women’s Correction Facility. We enhance parenting skills and help mothers bond well with their babies.
We work with Plunket and women in prison to:
- provide healthcare
- meet their baby’s growing and changing needs.
- prepare women for life in the community on release
- enhance parenting skills
- prepare mothers for different family dynamics
Where to start?
- Contact Family Works South Auckland.
- Talk to a family worker about options for yourself or a family member.
“I want to be the best mum I can be for my kids and always put them first.”