Working together to support you and your baby
Plunket and Family Works work together to help you give your baby the best start to life.
We will work with you to help you:
- find the right healthcare
- keep your baby/child safe
- access other services like budgeting, Housing New Zealand or Work & Income
- enrol older children at an early childhood education centre.
Where to start?
- Your Plunket nurse can refer you to a Plunket Family Worker.
- The Plunket Family Worker will arrange a suitable time to meet with you.
- We will help you set goals, develop a plan and support you to work towards your goals.
“The support we got was excellent and it gave me
peace. It took a big hard rock from off my back.”