Living in a blended family
Families can be complex at the best of times. Blending two families can be even more complex and stressful for everyone involved. With the right knowledge and skills, though, your step-family can flourish.
We offer a Strengthening Step-families group programme to help parents understand the unique dynamics of their new family and how the changes affect each family member.
This programme is right for you if your step-family needs help to:
- create a positive home environment
- understand how your family works
- understand the role of a step-parent
- maintain a strong partnership as parents
- help children cope with loss or grief
- learn about the stages of step-family journey
- resolve conflict.
Where to start
“The programme is a fun, interactive, challenging process that allows couples to strengthen their relationship in a safe manner.