Need help to put food on the table?
Are you struggling financially? Finding it hard to feed yourself or your family? We can provide an emergency food parcel to help you get through the tough times.
Where to start
- Get in touch with a family worker at your nearest Family Works site
- Ask the agency you are working with to make a referral for a parcel.
Where are we?
Madeira Lane, Grafton, Auckland 09 838 1426
Monday to Friday
9 am to 12 pm
We couldn’t do it without you
Thanks to all those who donate time or food to our Foodbank, including:
- Auckland Presbyterian and Union parishes
- A. S. Wilcox & Sons Ltd
- Auckland City Mission
- Auckland Women’s Refuge
- Mercy Hospice
- Samex Ltd
- St Cuthbert’s College
- Saint Kentigern Boys’ School
- Saint Kentigern Girls’ School
- Saint Kentigern College
- Community Fruit Harvesting
- Hubbard Foods Ltd
- Onehunga Citizens Advice Bureau