Help us raise much needed funds and awareness to support our services, most of which are free for our clients. Whether you are an individual, group or corporate, your support means that together we can help make New Zealand the best place in the world to raise children.
Peer-to-peer fundraising is a fun way to use your time and passion to help build safe, strong and connected families in your community. You may choose to support your local Family Works site or the organisation as a whole.
Some ways you could fundraise:
- Complete a challenge e.g. run a marathon, cycle a long distance
- Host an event and donate a portion of entry fees
- Perform a service, such as babysitting or dog walking
- Organise a bake sale or auction
The best fundraisers are those that come from the heart, don’t be afraid to share your personal motivation for choosing Family Works with your supporters.
We can support you by:
- Providing fundraising tips and ideas
- Helping you set up an online fundraising page
- Providing Family Works messaging and collateral (such as brochures, posters and branding)
- For some fundraising events, a Family Works representative may be able to attend
- We will send you a Family Works t-shirt when you raise $300 or more.
If you’re all set to go, please complete our fundraising proposal form here.
For any questions about fundraising, contact us at email@example.com or 09 520 8633.
Corporate fundraising and sponsorship can enable your business to make a positive impact in your community by helping ensure children are happy, safe and cared for.
There are several ways businesses can support Family Works:
An official partnership
We know every business is unique, so we can collaborate with you to create a partnership that aligns with your specific goals. Get in touch to discuss how we can help you achieve this.
Hold an event
Events can be great for team bonding, and raising awareness and funds for families at risk. For example, you might host a golf day, charity auction, conference or sit down meal. For some events, a Family Works representative may be able to attend to speak about what we do and how your support helps.
Participate in fundraising events
Put a team in for local events, such as Ports of Auckland Round the Bays or Lugton’s Round the Bridges, and encourage your staff to fundraise for Family Works.