Need help to put food on the table?
Are you struggling financially? Finding it hard to feed yourself or your family? An emergency food parcel will help you get through the tough times.
To get a food parcel
*Please note, food parcels are only available on a referral basis. Please see (A) or (B) below:
(A) Ask the agency you are working with to refer you to us or
(B) Contact your family worker or financial mentor at your Family Works so they can refer you to us.
Where are we?
Madeira Lane, Grafton, Auckland
Tuesday to Friday
9 am to 12 pm
We couldn’t do it without you
Thanks to all those who donate time or food to our Foodbank, including:
- Auckland Presbyterian and Union parishes
- S. Wilcox & Sons Ltd
- Auckland City Mission
- Auckland Women’s Refuge
- Kiwi Harvest Food Rescue
- Cuthbert’s College
- Saint Kentigern Boys’ School
- Saint Kentigern Girls’ School
- Saint Kentigern College
- Community Fruit Harvesting
- Charles Rupert Stead Trust
- Sir John Logan Campbell Residuary Estate
- Foundation North
- Estate of Kathleen Alice Boyd
- Waitemata Local Board
- Auckland Council COVID-19 Community Support Grant