Come and Join the ‘Family Works Team’ for Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2018 and make your run count.
Run, jog or walk with your family, friends, or work colleagues along the stunning 8.4km course from Quay Street along the Waitemata harbour to a spectacular finish along St Heliers Bay.
You will help raise awareness of the need of building safe, strong and connected families that learn, grow and thrive.
We hope to raise $2,000 which will support Family Works projects in the
Joining ‘Team Family Works’ is super easy:
- Firstly Click here and ‘join team’ to set up your own online fundraising page and secure your place
in ‘Team Family Works’.
- Secondly enter yourself at https://roundthebays.co.nz/ and bypass the ‘join a team’ and list of charities.
As part of ‘Team Family Works’ for the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2018, we will support you with:
- Family Works T-shirt when you raise over $200
- Online fundraising web page & support
- Support crew to cheer you on the day
- Post-race hospitality and celebration at the end
If you have any questions, contact Dom on 021 516 813 or email@example.com