Come and Join ‘Team Family Works’ for Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2019 and make your run count.
You can get a discount on your entry fee if you get in quick! (Details below).
On Sunday 3rd March 2019 run, jog or walk with your family, friends, or work colleagues along the stunning 8.4km course from Quay Street along the Waitemata Harbour to a spectacular finish along St Heliers Bay.
You will help raise awareness of Family Works here in Auckland, and raise much needed funds to support Building Strong Families.
For every $120 raised, you will support our team of dedicated Family Workers who provide counselling for vulnerable children.
With your help, we hope to raise $5,000 to support vulnerable families from this year’s Round the Bays fun run.
Joining ‘Team Family Works’ is super easy:
- Get 30% off your entry – email firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code. But be quick – these are limited!
- Sign up on www.roundthebays.co.nz and use the promo code you received from Dominic.
- Activate your place on Team Family Works with your own online fundraising page.
As part of ‘Team Family Works’ for the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2019, we will support you with:
- Family Works T-shirt available for the first twenty sign ups (Sizes are limited so get in quick!)
- Online fundraising web page & support
- Support crew to cheer you on the day
- Post-race hospitality and celebration with the team – includes BBQ!
- Becoming a valued ongoing supporter of Family Works.
If you have any questions, contact Dom at email@example.com