Restoring children’s safety
Family Works is here to help children feel safe at home and support those affected by family violence. The Restore programme helps children and young people aged 5 to 17 to:
- learn how to express their feelings
- increase self-esteem
- develop a safety plan
- solve problems positively
- build healthy relationships.
Where to start
- Contact one of the Family Works sites below to find out more.
- Speak to a family worker about your needs to see if the programme is appropriate.
- View our events page to see if Restore is running in your area.
- Book a place in the Restore programme.
- To ensure safety for children and young people, parents/caregivers are asked to complete an appropriate domestic violence programme.